Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dyson = JAWS


So the new thing we are learning over here in Jacobland is that vacuum's are scary creatures who might eat your blankie...in case you didn't know Jakey is afraid of sudden loud noises. It is very cute because he pouts his little lips, cries and just wants his mommy or daddy to hold him when he is scared. Anything from a loud sudden boom of something falling to a room full of people suddenly laughing loudly, will freak him out. Anyway, I can't vacuum unless I hold him, that's how bad it is right now. When I come accross something the vacuum does not want to swallow... watch out! Jake thinks the vacuum will attack. it is so cute, but I sure do hope it is a phase! I love my Dyson!

I thought that if I gave Jake some "funtime" with the vacuum he might not be afraid of it... a few minutes later... I found out I was wrong.






1 comment:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Jack used to be scared of the Dyson too but now he likes to "help" me vacuume. I remember holding him while doing it and thinking that it was insane...but it does pass:)