Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mash Potato Bar


This past weekend Jon and I went to a wedding in Basking Ridge, NJ. Our friends Josh and Nora got married. Josh was in Jon's fraternity and Nora was in my sorority. It was a lot of fun and we got to see a bunch of our friends. The girls and I danced the night away as usual. Highlight of the wedding though... a mashed potato bar... that's right. They must have known I was coming! It was a whole table of mash potatoes. You would take a martini glass, fill it with whatever kind of potato you like ( garlic mashed for me) then add some of the million toppings they offered. Amazing...
We have to give many, many thanks to Uncle Rick and Aunt Janet for watching Jake over night! It was our very first night without him. I was nervous to leave him at first, but they did such a wonderful job of making him feel at home. He was great and loved playing with their dogs! Thanks again guys.

No comments: