This past weekend we moved!!! It was a crazy and exciting experience. My family came in and were a HUGE help. Everybody helped us load, unload, paint, organize and clean. Everyone took turns watching Jake. Jill and Dana took Jake for some of his naps which helped big time. Jon's mom and Aunt Janet also helped out this past week with Jake's naps. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! The house is great! We love it a little more each day. I have already met a bunch of neighbors and feel so at home.
Although it has been a little nutty because we do not have a phone line, Internet or TV yet because we have decided to try Verizon which takes a little longer. My cell phone does not get reception at the new house and we are waiting on our washer and dryer because they are on back order. So... right now I am writing to you from Jill's house where I am waiting for my laundry to finish... hehe. It is all worth it though. Can't wait to upload some new pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment