Over here in Sharpland we are preparing for the holidays and loving every minute! Last night we had a neighborhood gift exchange. It was wondeful to meet more neighbors and it confimed that I picked the right street to live on! We are all packed up for our weekend in Baltimore. Our presents are almost wrapped so, life is good. We head down tomorrow. My family always has a Christmas Eve party and I can't wait for Jake to see everyone. It should be a fun time. When we get back, Jon and I have to start packing again... this time for MEXICO!! We are going with Jess and Mike. First trip alone, 4 nights- no JAKE:(. I am a little nervous and will miss him SO SO much, but we need it and it is going to be amazing. Well, have a wonderful holiday everyone!
Waving Bye Bye

Jake opening his first Christmas gift from Jess and Mike!
He loves it!

Aunt Jill during a double feeding session
1 comment:
love the videos! cutest nephew ever!!! love him!!!
Post a Comment