Friday, April 8, 2011

Gosh I love these boys..


(yes, I am aware of how horrible I look... just love this picture! Makes me feel soo lucky)
I have been feeling like myself again.. well pregnant, but myself! Can I just... IT'S AMAZING! I definitely took my health for granted and have realize now how blessed I am to be healthy and happy. I've been trying to ease back into my life again. Which is not an easy task for me. I am full throttle most of the time. I tend to go from 0 to 100 the minute I start feeling well. It just feels so good to do daily chores and things with the boys again. I find myself forgetting I am pregnant then all of a sudden feel the need to crawl to my bed for a nap! Amazing considering the last few weeks... Here are some updates and a few pictures of our latest escapades as a lucky little family.
Jake
He has been majorly into everything lately! He has always been observant,but the newest interests seem to be:

- His brother. He notices everything and always tries to make him feel better. It is the sweetest thing ever and brings me to tears sometimes (hormones!)

- where people live and their address

- signs or cars going to fast and anything we see while driving

- bad guys versus good guys (don't like this one)

- correcting every one's manners (luckily not to their face, just rats them out to me)

- growing up quickly so he can go to the golf course with Daddy

- GOLF... a major one. He watches the golf channel anytime he is allowed!

-Summer: Every morning he asks if it's hotter and if we can play basketball in the pool yet

- Being clean. He doesn't mind getting messy and wet while playing, but if it happens during a meal or potty moment... watch out... he insists on putting new pants or a shirt on and will go without if they are not available.

-Funny faces and jokes. He has a slue of faces, but lately he is really experimenting and he also likes to "tell" jokes.


Will

- What a sweetie. He continues to be a calm, happy baby and I am so thankful!

- Yesterday, he rolled over from his back to his belly and now does it every time.

- He babbles like crazy and I swear he said "mama," the other day.

- He likes to play in his gym mat and now grabs toys and turns them on all by himself.

- He is waking once at night usually between 1-2 am.

- He is a hungry little boy! He wants to eat every three hours again and chugs his bottles!

- He is four months old tomorrow and is in six or six to nine month clothes.

- he smiles all day long.

- He loves to watch Jake and laughs at him often.


Lately, we have been going to a fun place that has roller skating,

inflatables among other things. Jake and Will both love it !


Limbo Attempt One



Limbo, Round 1,002...
http://youtu.be/ry7HvTJa_pQ

Reading to My Brudda



"Homework" time as Jake calls it
http://youtu.be/Lp_dAI0sX-U

No comments: