



I have had a few requests this year again so...I am open for business! Orders for my personalized ornaments are being taken once again. I will not be using etsy this year because I cannot handle the volume of orders I recieved last year again this year. However, I will take orders via email or phone. My email is joannecsharp@yahoo.com I can make any ornament you would like... truly personalized down to the color and design... send me something and I will do my best to make it happen for you! I have done everything...and I love figuring out a new idea!Cost: $15/per ball
Shipping $5.00 (if needed)
Timing: Please Allow Two Weeks for Orders
Last Years Top Sellers:
- Just Engaged
- Just Married
- Expecting
- Baby's First Christmas
- Our First Home (Send me a picture of your first home and I will paint it on the ornament)
- Individual designs and names
When making your order:
- Specify the color of ornament
- Design Idea/Choice
- Ribbon Color/ Pattern Preference
- Any perzonaization info as well. (Names, Dates, Quotes Etc,)
- Mailing Preference and address if needed
- Baby's First Christmas
- Our First Home (Send me a picture of your first home and I will paint it on the ornament)
- Individual designs and names
When making your order:
- Specify the color of ornament
- Design Idea/Choice
- Ribbon Color/ Pattern Preference
- Any perzonaization info as well. (Names, Dates, Quotes Etc,)
- Mailing Preference and address if needed
No comments:
Post a Comment