1. The way you drive me crazy. Okay.... doesn't sound like a compliment, but it is. I am completely comfortable telling you exactly how I feel. We are real with each other and tell each other everything. I couldn't imagine it any other way.
2. Your attempts at romance. We all know you are not a romance guy, but you try just for me. Our engagement in Paris on the top of a ferris wheel is something I will cherish until our last day!
3. How you are excited to be home. When you walk in the door, it is always obvious that you take a sigh of relief and love being home.
4. The Daddy you are to the boys. You have taken full ownership in your role as Daddy. You wrestle, change diapers, wipe noses, snuggle, read books and teach them things in only the way a Daddy can.
5. You are not afraid to be honest. You are honest to a fault sometimes. I really admire it and always have.
6. Your faith. You have become a very Godly man. You encourage my faith as well and influence the boys to be men of God. I couldn't ask for more than that!
7. The way you let me sleep in on Saturdays and how you don't complain if I need a "night out" or a kickboxing session. You know how hard it can get and you make me feel like we are a team.
8. How you pretend like you don't care that you are losing your hair. I know you do, but you are not into looks and I love it. To me you are the most handsome man on the planet... hair or no hair.
9. Your stubborness. I know another not so positive sounding one, but you are stubborn with me and I with you. I am not stubborn with anyone else and it shows that we truly love each other. We always make a mends and we never get too upset stuff.
10. The way you make dinner sometimes. It is few and far between, but I love that you enjoy it and get a kick out of what you made.
11. This reminds me of another... how when I prepare dinner and you cook in on the grill... it has now become a meal "YOU" cooked... always get a kick out of that one.
12. Your mail rule... you are a consistent person. This is good. However, it always makes me laugh that you want to either get the mail all the time or none of the time... there is no middle ground for you. It makes me laugh every time.
13. Your willingness to listen. I know I retell stories over and over again... family trait... but you tolerate it and I love you for it.
14. The way you have helped me stay focused. You have shown me that it is more important to do a handful of things well as opposed to doing many things so so. Thank you
15. Your work ethic. You are the hardest working man I know. Yes, some men may work more hours... or spend weekends at work too, but you have a healthy balance. You make time for us. I take it for granted sometimes, but I love that we have family dinners every night and time together on the weekends.
16. Your heavy car. You love your car... I can't stand it. It is a heavy man car. Every time I see one though, I get excited when I think it is you.
17. How when you sing lyrics to songs, the words are always wrong...
18. How you would rather wear a free t-shirt than a collared shirt any day.
19. The way you love just doing nothing. I love that you can just lay or sit and truly relax. You like to be busy, but have the ability to slow down.
20. How you want to fix things. You enjoy learning how to fix something and consider it a challenge to learn,
21. Your logical mind. Although, it makes this dreamy wife of yours crazy sometimes, I don't know what we would do without your mind. You think through everything.
22. Your financial sense. I am constantly amazed with your ability with numbers. Your quick and it comes so natural to you.
23. How you trust me with the, "kid stuff." We make decisions together, but if I have to alone you trust me.
24. Your ice cream fix. You know what I am talking about. You need ice cream way more often than most people.... naps too!
25. How you still have clothes from high school in your closet.
26. You refuse to throw away undershirts or boxers even if they have holes in them and you don't notice when I do it during the day! ha..
27. Our dreams we have for the future and yet we both understand that our future is not promised so we try and live in the now as much as possible.
28. Your laugh. Never gets old.
29. How you are the most ticklish person ever and you hate being tickled.
30. The way you never can tell me which outfit looks better or notice when my hair is done differently. it means you love me for me and you always tell me I look good in everything. Love you for that!
31. That we met so young and I still have a crush on you.
32. The life we have created together and how it could only have happened with you! Love you, happy happy happy birthday!!!
![]() |
![]() |
| Eko, Nikki and Sean had a mini celebration for Jon too on Sunday night! |
![]() |
| The boys giving Daddy 32 kisses |



No comments:
Post a Comment