I am reading a book called, Anything. It is about surrendering your life to what God has planned and letting go of your anxieties and worries and most importantly control. This is hard for me because I am a natural planner. I like to plan. It relieves my worries and makes me feel in control. When in reality.. I am not. Nor do I want to be. This book has been helping me tremendously and has allowed me to try and lean more on God and less on my own, "plans." His plans have always been more than I could ever have imagined, why would I want to do anything less??
Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..."
Here are a few recent pictures of the business of having three busy, curious and fun boys. Lately, there are a lot of table manners being learned, sibling squabbles being worked out and superhero sightings! It can definitely be overwhelming at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment