I'm writing this post to give you boys a wee glimpse into the life of mom.... Before I was mom. When I was in college, I joined a sorority. It is a group of girls who basically have a lot of fun together, bond and do some philanthropy as well. My sorority of girls, were truly my friends. They were there for me during my darkest days and also some of the most fun times I've had. I have made many friends since college, but we are forever friends. A bond like that cannot be broken by time. Unless, that is ... If you stop making effort. Our friendship is important to us, so we make time. Each year (at least once) we get together to reconnect, relax and have fun. We change up the location, but the feeling never changes. True friends are like nothing else. We might not have talked in months and when we get together, it's like no time has passed. We had one of our college girls nights recently. Only three of us were available, but we met anyway. We also bumped into another sorority sister while we were together. I pray that you boys form bonds like these. Family is important, but friendship is too.



No comments:
Post a Comment