Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Well, as I am sure you can imagine I am no longer 2 cm dialated. I am a MOMMY! Jacob arrived on Thursday, January 24th at 3:19 in the morning. It was a pretty normal labor at first. rather quizk actually but when it came down to the last few moments they had to do an emergency c-section to get him out quick because his heart rate was dropping. Luckily, he is a healthy little guy and everything is fine. Just a little scary at the time. I shouldn't say he is al ittle guy... he is close to the ten pound mark now. he was 8.6 oz when he was born. Yicks! Jon and I are so in love. We just cannot believe he is ours to keep forever. He is beautiful and I am amazed that just 3 weeks ago he was inside of me. It is nutz. Motherhood so far has been amazing. I feel so proud to be the one who gets to take care of Jake. I look forward to knowing him even better. We found out this weekend that he is suffering from acid reflux. WHich explained a lot of the constant crying that went on the last few days. He is much better now that we know what is wrong. The doc says he will outgrow it and we just need to help him get through it. He is so precious and has been such a good sport abotu everything. Well I will add some more pics soon... gotta get back to takin' care of the babe..

1 comment:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

I have the cutest nephew ever and he has the most amazing parents!!! Love you guys!!!