



Well I can't believe I am saying this but Jake is a month old already. He is now 10.6 oz. and 23 inches long. He has already grown up so much. He is sleeping at least 5-6 hours at night and taking many naps during the day. He also poops A LOT. He loves to do it at the most inconvenient times too! He started smiling a little here and there and the doc says he is as big and alert as a three month old. So of course I think he is advanced and gifted already. Said I wouldn't be one of those moms.... how quickly things change. Jake already has such a funny personality. He loves being held and sung too. Stinks his moms voice is awful. He also loves his car seat and sometimes likes to play on his gym mat. I am trying to get him to become more independent and spend more time in his swing and having floor time, but what can I say at this point... he just loves us holding him and I am a sucker as you know. Jake and MckEnxie met and of course it was love at first sight. Well, kind of. Jake cried the whole time and McKenzie was cool, calm and collected until we tried to get her to hold his hand. It was adorable. I have started driving again and doing my Hanny does around town. I feel like I am 16 again in the car.. freedom! I promised more pics so here ya go. trying to figure out how to get my videos on here... might take a wee bit longer. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment