Well, things have finally settled down here in Jakeville. I love being home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. Yes, I haven't checked my email in weeks but things are starting to get back to normal.
I have learned A LOT in the last few weeks about my little guy. Here are just a few to mention:
I have learned that:
-He is not a sleeper yet. He doesn't take naps longer than 30 mins. and it is drivin' me nutty. but he will sleep for long periods of time when someone is snuggling him (I wonder where he gets that)
-He loves to smile and eat a lot.
-He is VERY active and already holds his head up, lifts his head and can follow and hit objects
-He will talk to anyone who is willing to listen to him. (his newest phrase is agoo)
-He loves to ride in his carseat and take walks with me outside
-He has a fussy time from about 5:30ish -7:00PM when he settles down for bed. It always starts right when I am trying to make dinner or takin gmy first bite ofcourse!
- He LOVES when I sing to him
- He is not to fond of reading yet, but I keep trying
- He also loves to have his diaper changed.
- AND he is the cutest boy ever
Also I have come up with a list of things that tell you, you are a mommy.
1. You start speaking in the third person.
2. You no longer really care about what you are wearing or if your hair is curled, just that it is still there.
3. You check to make sure you are matching before you leave the house and that you have all articles of clothing on.
4. You can no longer run into target or WaWa for a quick moment.
5. You can't leave the house without a giant bag O' baby stuff!
6. You find yourself saying things like," YAY you did a poopy" or "Oh, what a big burpy" which brings me to my next sign...
7. You add the E sound to everything. Diapee, Poopee, Burpee, Napee
No comments:
Post a Comment