Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby's First Easter

Well, we had a wonderful first Easter with our little guy. He had the cutest outfit and was sooo good. Jake is doing so well. He is sleeping so much more during the day now. He went from sleeping an hour or so at the most during the day to three hours or more. At night he is still waking up once and then wakes again around 5:30. However, I help him go back down for at least another hour or so because I am just not ready to be mommy before 6:00 or so. He is smiling all the time now and has started cooing. Let's just say he is going to be a chatterbox. He loves when people talk to him. His cousin Jack is obsessed with him. It is so adorable. Today was,"Jakey," was the first word out of his mouth. He shares all of his toys and snacks with Jake. I find crackers and cheerios and all kind of toys in his car seats and baby bag when I get home. When we ride in the car Jack keeps one hand in Jake's car seat and if he is sleeping, screams to try and wake him up. It is hilarious! Mommyhood is getting better each day and I just love Jacob so much. I can't believe he will be nine weeks on Thursday.

No comments: