Rules of the game:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the memo and instructions back at his/her blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: Wow, ten years ago I was 17. Hmm.... I was at Dulaney High School in Cockeysvile, MD. Probablly, driving around in my white Jeep Wrangler listening to Bob Marley and thinking I am the coolest. I was in student government, yearbook and ski club... oh yeah don't forget speech club (sucha loser) I enjoyed skiing, hanging with friends and having minimum wage jobs for two weeks at a time! Not a worker.
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Go to the bagel shop
2. Take a walk
3. Make dinner
4. Weiss is coming to visit the baby tonight
5. Watch the new episode of the office!!! YAY
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: If I was a billionaire my life wouldn't actually change that much. I would be two homes and spend the rest of my life decorating them. A lake house here in Medford and one at the shore somewhere and I would travel with my family ALL the time. I would definitely have FOUR kids if I was a billionaire!!! I would probably be at Target everyday being junk.
Three of my bad habits:
1. Drinking Soda
2. Spending money on junk (kind of an older habit... but still creeps back every once in awhile)
3. Checking my voicemail and email, getting better but sometimes still stink
Five places I have lived:
1. Crown Point, Indiana
2. Princeton, NJ
3. Baltimore, MD
4. Medford, NJ
5. Marlton, NJ
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Dunkin Donuts (1st job) Gross
2. Michaels Craft Store (cashier)
3. Bagel Shop (sliced my finger open)
4. Nanny (great job)
5. 3rd Grade Teacher
No comments:
Post a Comment