Jakey's new toy we borrowed from Jack. He loves to play and tries to bounce!
Lately, Jakey has been trying solid foods. He LOVES them. SO far he has tried baby oatmeal, green beans and peas (much to my dismay his favorite). Today I made my own carrot puree for him to try next week. It was fun. It made me feel like a real mommy! He is still really messy when he eats and can't seem to figure out what to do with his tongue. It is very cute and pretty funny. I love when he wants more and grunts to let me know. Such a boy!He has recently started to protest when it is time for his nap. He knows right when we walk in his room what time it is. It is kind of frustrating but makes me realize how much older and smarter he is becoming. I love that he would rather play with me, but I also want him to be a good sleeper. So I am trying my best to stay consistent. Everyday I learn and see a little more of his personality. So far he likes veggies so we know he doesn't have mommy's genes in that department. Thank goodness.
1 comment:
hey jo-jakey looks like such a big guy in that exersaucer! i just put elise's together yesterday... they'll have to trade for a while cause i think ours has different stuff!
Post a Comment