
Mam and Pop
Jack Saying "More... PEEEAASSSSEEE"My first mothers day was wonderful! It is amazing how life works. The last few years mothers day has been tough for me and now with Jakey being here it is just plain sweet. Jon gave me the best gift ever... the night off. He took over all the night feedings and the next morning. Jake usually only wakes up once and he tried to wake up THREE times that night. So Jon had his work cut out for him. He never complained though.
I love being a mommy and I swear that sometimes when Jake cries he is saying mommy. He just gets cuter and cuter everyday. The last few days he has started to really talk and sometimes even scream. It is hilarious. He is also developing quite the sense of humor and definitely notices when he is left alone for too long. He does not like it. He has what Jon calls O.C.S. (only child syndrome) hehe. I love it. He is a little momma's boy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Tonight I was rocking him and feeding him his last bottle of the day. He was trying to talk to me and eat at the same time. At one point the formula is running down his chin while he has a huge grin and is trying to talk. I just started laughing so hard, which made him laugh. It was so cute. The pictures are from Jon's Aunt Kathy's. She had a mother's day dinner and Jake got plenty of attention!

No comments:
Post a Comment