Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

This time of the year I am reminded of how lucky I am.
I am thankful for:

-My adorable husband who loves me more than anyone

-My healthy,happy baby boy who makes everyday special amd exciting

-My wonderful and supportive family and all of our moments together

-My friends who add so much happiness to my life

-My sister's growing baby

-Love of all kinds

-The smell of winter

-The holidays

-Comfy clothes

-Music and lyrics that touch my soul

-Soda and sweets ofcourse

-Memories and photographs

-Great love stories

-The feel of a warm fire

-Second chances

-The fact that everything happens for a reason

-The knowledge that God is always in control and he loves and protects me

It is easy to be thankful when life is going well, but I pray that I can continue to be thankful through good times and bad.

No comments: