Boy things change quickly around here. Since we have been back, Jake has a bunch of new words and skills! He now says mama, dada, walk, book, more, night- night and banana, truck and a couple others hat we hear on rare occasions. Lately, he can feed himself with a spoon and attempts to pick food up with his fork (so cute). Jake gives five and waves hello and goodbye. He also gives mommy and daddy kisses which is adorable and probably my favorite new thing! He holds and drinks from a sippy cup as well as bottle all by himself. He is also phasing himself off the bottle. (He pushes it away... such a big boy). There is no more rocking at night, which makes me very sad. I use to sing to him every night and now he talks throughout each song, so funny. Our new routine is that he drinks his bottle as I read him stories then he goes right to bed. He is sleeping with a book in his crib now because he loves to read and it calms him to sleep. But, the latest and biggest news is that he is starting to WALK!!! Yes, WALK. My little baby boy... I can't believe it. He now crawls around the house saying," walk, walk" He loves it!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles!


Jakes first snow with Daddy!
2 comments:
too cute! I can't believe that he will be a year already! time does fly!!
So Amazing! I love those first little steps. No surprise he is a reader! Can't wait to have him at story time!
P.S. How great the two of you got away for a bit. It is so important to take time for each other as a couple! It makes coming home so sweet.
Post a Comment