Saturday night Jon had a "boys" night in Boston and I had a girls night in NYC. It was so wonderful. My girlfriends from college and I try getting together a couple of times a year. We hope to do it forever! It has been a little harder for me since Jake was born. So I have missed a few girls nights here and there. This weekend we all met up in NYC. (Laura, you were missed) We went out to dinner and had tapas. SO YUMMY! It was nice t catch up and just spend quality time together. It was also fun to get all dressed up and stay out past 8:00!!! I was reminded of how special and amazing my friends are. I feel lucky to have a circle of girls that I completely trust and love. On Sunday morning, I had breakfast with my brother and Katie which was an added bonus to the weekend. A HUGE thank you to Mommel and Poppel (Jon's parents) for watching Jake!!! You guys treating him like a king as usual! 




No comments:
Post a Comment