Jake is just so big now it is nuts. He is full walking and it still catches me off guard. The other day something fell on the floor (Jake threw it on the floor because he didn't like it, another blog entry in it's self) he walked right around the corner, leaned on my back and played with my hair. He is so sweet and lovable still, but just so big. He is also talking all day long. Who knows what about, but it is fun to try and figure out.The newest of the new is the separation anxiety. It has kicked in full gear! He is in major mommy and daddy mode. I remember Jack going through this, but I didn't see it coming this fast. He is okay if he knows the people he is around, but today for example we went to church. Well, we tried to go to church. He normally loves the nursery and plays with all the new toys. Today, Jake wouldn't have it. We gave it a good shot too. He was just so upset. He had tears streaming down his red little face and could barely breathe the second I turned my back. I felt terrible. I guess we just have to keep trying and give him extra kisses and hugs when we get back. Any advice fellow mommies?
1 comment:
I'm crying its so cute :).
Post a Comment