Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sentimental Moments

Maybe it's just me (and probablly is), but when I have a night alone... I get a little sentimental. I am a nerd, I admit it. Tonight I am feeling rather sentimental. The night started off with uploading new pictures of Jake. Then, I looked back at the last few months and started to realize how lucky I truly am to have love. That led me to google where I spent the last hour looking up love songs and song lyrics. I know... sappy... but that's me. I love song lyrics. I can always find a song that hits me and makes me feel however I want to feel at that moment. I love it. Here are a few great lines I found tonight...enjoy!

Lemonade (Chris Rice)
I’ve got it made
Rest in the shade
And hold my love
While God above
Stirs with a spoon
We share the moon
Smile at the bees
More sugar please
He really loves us after all
We’re gonna need another straw!
We’re gonna need another straw!

Lucky (Jason Mraz)
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been

I knew I loved you (Savage Garden)
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more thana little crazy
but I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

Another Day in Paradise
Well, it's ok.
It's so nice
It's just another day in paradise
Well, there's no place that
I'd rather be
Well, it's two hearts
And one dream
I wouldn't trade it for anything
And I ask the Lord every night
For just another day in paradise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Savage Garden song...that was my wedding song!

Amy said...

I have found myself doing the same thing from time to time. Sometimes I feel I don't have the right words and I need to look at what others are saying. Like these choices. Thanks for sharing!