Monday, March 29, 2010

"I'm a swee boy"

We had a lovely weekend together as a family. Friday started off with the usual family dinner with the whole gang. Saturday my friend Jess and I went baby shopping for her bundle on the way! Saturday night we had dinner with great neighbors. Sunday, was filled with nursery duty at church, grocery shopping as a family and errands. Jake refused to sit in the cart at the store and wanted to walk and help hold groceries. That was interesting... Overall it was honey do and catch up with friends weekend. This week will be busy so can't promise a post, but I will try. Some funny new Jake phrases:
- "I get it!!"
- "My turn... Jake's turn... my turn... Jake's turn"
- "Sit!! Sit Please!!" (when he wants you to play with him)
- "Oh, that's bedder"...
- "I b Back Mommy!"
- "Look I foun im" (when he finds anything)
- "swee dreams... followed by the sound of fake sleeping"
- My favorite- "I'm a swee boy" (sweet boy)
Here are some cute pics of my sweet boy this weekend.

No comments: