Jill encouraged me to do this from her post!
Things I love..
1. Music
Probably the thing I love most other than the people in my life.
2. My Quiet Time
A new found love for me. I am not a sit around and be quiet person, but I love having some quiet time to read each day. It is peaceful and rejuvenating.
3. Neighbors
My neighborhood is so wonderful. Definitely an answered prayer. I love when people are outside hanging out in the street with their kids!
4. Fresh Flowers
I have made a vow to buy fresh flowers for myself each week and put them in my bedroom. They are so nice to wake up to in the morning. I am 2 weeks strong and loving it!!
5. People who talk to me when I am standing in line or sitting in a waiting room
A rare commodity here in NJ, but I love these strangers who I befriend for a quick moment. Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet.
6. Mini Chicken Tacos from Trader Joe's
Just plain yummy and they are ready in 6 mins.
7. Party Planning
Enough said
8. Random email or notes from my husband
This too is a rarity but it truly makes my day, month and year whenever he does it
9. The mail lady and trash men
Really, what a thankless job. The mail lady brings me surprises each day and Jake cannot wait to witness the trash truck each week!
10. Last but not least... my Dyson vacuum
It is a beauty. I love how it sucks up every crumb and makes my carpets look somewhat new again!!! Dyson... I will do a commercial for you ANY DAY!
2 comments:
love the strangers are just friends you haven't met comment. that is so you:) obviously i can't stand when strangers talk to me in line...love you!
You are too adorable! I love the stranger comment too. Also, the mailman and trashman shout outs. Very true that they have thankless jobs! Miss you!
Post a Comment