Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fun with My Jakers

Lately, we have had a lot of fall fun. I love fall for all the food, crafts and outdoor activity it brings. We have been trying to stay home each afternoon and just play outside. We have also been more diligent about going to the farm each week. I know our decent weather is slowly going away and I want Jake out as much as possible. Another fun event I want to remember is that Jake had his first field trip. He was so pumped to go somewhere with his little buddies from preschool. I was also really excited to see him interact with his friends and personally I was looking forward to get talking to the other parents. Jake had a blast and sat for an entire demonstration on pumpkins. He sat so still and was so focused, it was adorable! The only thing he stopped to tell me was that the man was talking...I guess he thought I wasn't focused? I am so hoping he is a school nerd like I was! Anyway, here are some fun pictures.
First "Punkin" choice
So excited about the bumps on the hayride
With his best little buddy
With his favorite assistant
Final "punkin" choice
Random- Cleaning "my woom" as he calls it

No comments: