Thursday, March 31, 2011

Never want to forget...

Not feeling hot over here, but had to blog about one of my sweeties so I wouldn't forget it. I have been sick, as you know, and my poor Jake has had to witness some pretty gross scenes with me lately. He is quite traumatized when I become violently/unexpectedly ill. He often cannot focus until I am myself again. Today, while feeding the baby it happened. I had to quickly lay the baby down, grab the trash can by my bed and run. I was hoping to spare Jake from the trauma. I could here him talking while I was in there but until I could respond I didn't know what he was saying. I peeked my head and out and said," What buddy?" He looked at my with such an upset face and said," I just love you Mommy." He is so aware of feelings it is insane. Jake does not like it when other people feel sick or are sad. While watching shows or reading stories, he often focuses on people's faces and characters feelings. However, I find that he is particularly aware of my feelings. My sweet sensitive mommy's boy. I hope he never loses this quality!

No comments: