Wednesday, March 9, 2011
To my hubbs
The last few weeks have been rough and I have definitely not been feeling or acting like myself. I have not been able to make the kind of meals I like to make, clean the way I usually do or even stay up past 8:00! My husband has been such a trooper. He has been changing diapers when I am ready to gag, helping with dinner when I need it, giving me nap time on the weekends and putting the kids to bed on nights when I am really sick. All without complaining. He even planned a special weekend away for our little family in April. He is amazing. I am so thankful that we function as a team and that he helps pick up the slack when I can't. Thank you to my handsome, hardworking and sweet husband!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment