Monday, February 28, 2011

Woah.... pregnant

For the first few weeks of this pregnancy I just felt in shock and had no symptoms. For the last two weeks all I feel is nauseous... soo nauseous. I remember being sick with Jake, but not like this. I have saltines by my bed because the second I lift my head off the pillow I feel like I am gonna toss my cookies! I feel like I am in a rough season right now. Caring for and keeping up with a toddler and newborn while feeling so sick has been rough. I'm feeling overwhelmed, but know that this too shall pass. With Jake, I felt better at about 12 or 13 weeks so I am almost there. I am 9 1/2 weeks now. I just keep trying to remember how lucky we are to have not only have two beautiful, amazing boys but the hope of having a third little one running around. It is a crazy thought and such an exciting one! I can't believe this year my family will expand to five. My little family. I feel soo lucky and un-deserving of such love from God. I know I can get through this and be strong with His help. For now... it is ginger ale... saltines... and tums for mama!

No comments: