Lately, we have been relaxing, spending time with family and enjoying the weather as much as possible. The past few weekends my sister and nephew have been living here and joining my brother in law at the hotel. They spent some time looking for a place to live and have settled on a perfect house that is twenty minutes or so from here. I couldn't be more thrilled! My siblings and I are very close and I can't wait to have my sister closer to me and for our boys to spend more time together. Now.... if we can work on my New York City loving brother and his adorable girlfriend (whom I refer to as Aunt Katie... hoping he gets the point!) It has been wonderful and makes me realize what I have been missing by not living near my family. There is something special about your own family. My family relaxes me and makes me laugh. I love that I laugh more around them then any other group of people.

No comments:
Post a Comment