This morning, Jake's class held a Mother's Day Tea. It was my first and I know I will never forget it. I had tears in my eyes the whole time. Jake is just so darn sweet and loving. He sang songs and did the movements as he sang. I was so proud watching him sit like a little man with his friends. I always get a kick out of how he introduces himself. All the children went around saying their names "Jack," "Lilly,"and here is my Jakers.... "Jacob Michael Sharp!" All of his buddies at school call him Jake Sharp because that's what he calls himself. So funny. At one point, Jake got really into the music and moved his little hips. Everyone was cracking up. He has such rhythm! It is hysterical. I don't know where he gets it. (video below) A bunch of the ladies brought their mom's along with them which was bitter sweet for me. I was so proud and emotional about the whole morning, it was perfect! Thank you to my first little man. You make me one proud momma!



Jake Dancin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd16aO-zu_E
God Loves Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuAkOLNFK2o
Intros
No comments:
Post a Comment