We took the boys down to the beach for the night and it was Will's first time. We really needed a little get away and I was looking very much forward to it. This was the first year that we stayed at the beach longer than two hours....almost 5 hours... a record for my husband. My kind of beach day! I could sit on the beach morning, noon and night and I am trying to train my boys to be the same way! Jon is learning too... The weather was perfect and we all got a little color and some rest. Thanks Mommel for letting us stay and spending some nice relaxing time together!


Loving life!
Jake made some friends to dig with. That's my boy!
Much needed Mommel time
Will's prime mode at the beach.... snooze... the kid slept almost 4 hours in that tent! Amazing


No comments:
Post a Comment