It has been one long week over here in Sharpland. Last week, Kev got a fever and had a case of the grumps. Then, Friday night I had a very high fever and it continued on Saturday. We had planned on going down to the shore for the night. I was bummed, but there was no way. My fever was 102 and I did not want to get out of bed. So, the boys headed down without me. While they were there Jake and Will started feeling grumpy and warm. By Sunday, we were all sick. So, Monday off to the doctor we went. The doctor told us we all had hand, foot and mouth virus. Gross!!! It is a five to seven day virus that gives you sores down your throat, high fever and red bumps on your hands and feet. Well, within a day... we all had incredibly sore throats and bumps everywhere. Needless to say it was a long, sleepy, grumpy week of recovering. A whole lot of water ice, apple sauce and cold drinks! We also spread it to Sean, my nephew! Poor guy, I feel terrible. At least we had a sick buddy this week! I am so thankful we are on the mend and I am happy that the weekend is here and Jon will be around. I'm thankful that this was a temporary issue and not a permenant one. I don't appreciate my family's health enough and this week brought all those thoughts to my mind. Today I have started to see a few giggles and smiles!! Here are some pics from the week...
 |
| Indoor Picnic Dinner prior to getting sick... daddy was out so breakfast was for dinner! |
 |
| Lots of dress up and forts |
 |
| This pretty much sums this week up |
 |
| Monkey See, Monkey Do |
 |
| Cute, Messy Jake prior to getting sick |
No comments:
Post a Comment