To say I feel thankful for my family is an understatement. I am thankful for our health and our time together. I learned early in life that our time here is precious and should be savored.This year we headed down to Bmore for our last thanksgiving at Dad and Carol's house. The house is just too much space for Dad, Carol and now just Courtney, who will also go off to college next year. Christian is away studying abroad in London, but otherwise the crew was all there. It was a laid back, easy day as most of the house is already packed up. Although, Jon and I were busy keeping the boys occupied and some what clean... everybody did their part to help out and I really appreciated it. I was nervous the boys would be messy, loud and disruptive during dinner, but I was pleasantly suprised. They were pretty good. I was busy and didn't get to eat my food when it was warm, but what's new? hehe. On the way down to Baltimore, I asked Jake what he was most thankful for this year. After a long time thinking... he said," Jesus." I love when I can see right into his little heart! Happy Thanksgiving 2012!
 |
| Good Times St. Albans.... Good Times... |
 |
| Nonna cooking away |
 |
| Carol, Mike and Nonna busy in the kitchen the whole day |
 |
| Love his faces |
 |
| Poor Eko had to work, but he made it for dessert! Jake was so excited to see him |
 |
| Aunt Nikki always the fun Aunt |
 |
| Dad and Carol hooked Nikki and I up with awesome cameras for our bdays this year! THANKS!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment