Sunday, March 3, 2013

Little spring in my step

This has been one rough, long week. It started out Sunday morning with Eko, Nikki and Sean taking off on their adventure. I am thrilled for them that they have made this decision and I have talked to Nikki a lot already, but I am struggling a little with it. I just plain miss them. Then, come Sunday afternoon Jake spiked a very high fever. He missed the whole week of school due to a terrible sinus infection and I believe he had double pink eye as well. Many, many days in a row of being in the house with some grumpzillas.... whom I love very much by the way but man.... We are home bodies for the most part. However, my boys seem to get more and more aggressive as the days pass and fresh air and a little outside play is what we really need. I tried everything to keep these boys busy. We played pretend, completed chores together, made forts, made our own playdough, watched TV, watched movies, played computer, board games, recipes... I tapped out my creative mom brain and I was exhausted. Then, Thursday Kevin woke up from his nap with red, goopy eyes.... so back to the doc went. Sure enough, double pink eye. Stuck in yet again. We were definetely getting stir crazy and then the weekend came. Daddy helped us out a ton and we were on the up and up! Then this morning Kevin spiked a really high fever. SO, back to the doctor we go tomorrow. I pray that his fever breaks tonight and he sleeps well. I have started decorating for spring, hoping it brings a little spring back in our step around here!!

Here are some pics from our week of Ca-Ra-Zee and a few other recent pics.
My sweet things actually all being sweet at the same time! Had to take a pic

Will on Valetines delivering one to a sweetheart accross the street

Too much time inside, makes mommy an organizing junky

This has been the scene lately


Solving the worlds problems... no privacy in this house

Poor boy

One of the many puzzles we created

Taken during Will's potty training hour... and now we are done until he is at least three!

Dancing with Tasha

Taken from before Nikki and Eko's party, Jake was my big helper


God is so wise. He made these little guys so cute didn't he? Even on our roughest of days..
I still want to snuggle and squeeze their cheeks!

No comments: