Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New fence day

I have always dreamed of having a,"white picket fence." So cheesy, I know. I bought into the whole american apple pie dream early on... the fence just goes with it! When we bought our home, one of the first things I noticed was the rotting, decaying wood fence. It functioned and served its purpose, but man was it ugly!! I couldn't wait to replace it. Being pretty low on our priority list, it took us a few years to get to it. However, today was the day!! The boys loved watching the guys put the fence up too. kevin could not get enough of the trucks! Its not a picket fence, but its white! Love it. It looks so updated, clean and bright. Yet another sign that I am a grown up, whether I like it or not... Excited by a fence... 

No comments: