Monday, December 23, 2013

My medium boy is three!!

I just can't believe that it was three years ago that you were born. Our William. It was a surreal, amazing experience bringing you home and one that I will never forget. You were the best baby in the world! You have grown into quite the spunky, funny and sweet little boy. Here are just a few snippets into our boy at three years old.
- We just adore watching you dance and listening to your "songs."
- You love to watch people dance and imitate their moves
- You mention Daddy in every conversation
- You still like to eat and it is your go to activity when you are bored.
- You love playing on the iPad and the wii. Anything "big boy"
- You love to play chase, hide and go seek and anything with your brothers.
- You and Kevin have your own language. You are often laughing and giggling in the back of the car and no one knows why. 
- You adore Jake and want to be just like him.
- You really like talking on the phone and have become quite the conversationalist
- Another favorite pastime for you is taking "selfies" or (pictures of yourself) 
- Your favorite foods are: yogurt, sweets, meatballs and Mac and cheese 
 - Your favorite TV show: Peppa Pig
 - Your favorite song is a kids dance song called "The gummy bear song" and you love jingle bells.
- Your birthday party's was at a playplace and you loved that it was your birthday!! You kept saying,"it's my birthday" you did not love when it was time for everyone to sing to you. Not a fan of mega  attention.
- Your favorite character is Batman
- You like going to church to "see your friends" 
- You start preschool in January. You will get to rid a bus and you are soo excited about that!
- You love dogs and like your brothers want a puppy.
- you give the best hugs and make the best pig noise
- You're a very kind brother and often very sensitive and aware of your brothers. 

 Recent Phrases.... 
"I phwee (three)" 
"mom, jake have one too?" 
"I batman....and I crush you!" (Thanks daddy for teaching you the word crush)
"no, baby do it" (when I ask him to put something away and he doesn't feel like it.. Baby is Kevin.
"Mom, can I talk to you? Mom, can I tell you something..." 
"What about me?"
" I go to school too, but I ride a bus!"













No comments: