Friday, March 21, 2014

Getting so big

Littlest you are getting too big for a mama's heart to handle. if someone were to ask you, you say you are six. Big bros age, but you act like a twenty one year old!! You are a little guy, with a big personality. You always have a lot to say..... Often. You are my biggest backseat driver. You know what you want and when you want it. Let's just say, I don't worry about bullies with you. You are too funny and you don't even mean to be. You are as tough and as cute as they come. You can already drive a car and do three point turns (power wheels). You fall down and don't even flinch. So tough. And yet, you are my snuggler who gives me the most kisses and hugs, I eat it up. I just cannot take how much you have grown and learned this past year. One day, you will be someone's boss Kev. In the meantime, you stuck with me monkey. Love you little boss man!! 


Medium boy. You are a piece of work lately. I am the luckiest mama to have you. You are our piece of work! Lately, you like to get up in the middle of night and well... Just hang out. Mama doesn't hang out at 2am. Mama gets grumpy. So, we have had our moments lately. You remain the sweet, gentle spirit you always have been while gaining a toughness too. Your sense of humor is amazing. You make me and your brothers laugh each day. Your eyes and smile can make a heart just stop in its tracks and melt. At this moment, you are struggling with a few things and are becoming a very brave boy. Out of all three boys.... You still let me rock you. You are the first to check on me if I get hurt or say, bless you mom. Thank you for that!! You love being a big boy and everything that it entails. Lately, you try and,"read," things after Jake does. I love it! Your love of music and dancing continues to grow. You told me today that ,"dancing is my favwit (favorite)." We love dancing together. So, blessed to have a fellow music lover. Lucky mama! Love you my sweet sweet boy.

Biggest, you are old. Six looks good on you, let me tell ya. You are such a kind, thoughtful boy. Your always thinking too. I can always see that mind working. You sir, will cure cancer I'm sure of it. You attempt to be a major multitasker. I do believe one day it will work, but at your age it looks like a Hansel and Grettle trail of Jake projects. I love your enthusiasm for learning and doing. You love projects and lately learning to read. One of my favorite things, is overhearing you in the hall while you read in bed at night. So sweet. You are incredibly social and love others. Everyone is still your best friend, which can cause your sensitive heart to break easily. You truly don't understand meanness and cannot see it coming. Stay that way! You love God and trust him already. You don't kiss and hug as much these days... But I steal them everyday from you and when you give them out.... Boy are they priceless. I'm proud of the boy you have become and can't wait to see more. Love you.



No comments: