So today we did, "quiet time" as usual, but it looked different. Instead of sleeping boys... I had two little boys sharing our last standing paci (Lacey eats them.... Yet another reason to get rid of them) and having a, "play date" together in will's bed while they watched a show on the kindle. It was quiet... For about 30 mins then I heard foot steps.... So I had them return to will's room for a little more quiet time (another 30mins) then downstairs we went. Over are the days of hours to myself!! Yicks... Not sure if I'm ready for this! So, this afternoon, I'm whiping out the crafts! Right now, they are painting pictures for daddy's office. Too sweet for words these boys. I am trying to remind myself that these days are fleeting and to enjoy the moments together and not dread the fact that naps are gone. Not easy though!





No comments:
Post a Comment