"Your gonna' miss this,
You're gonna' want this back
You're gonna' wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna' miss this
You're gonna' miss this"
- Trace Adkins
(I can always find a country song that sums up how I feel)
Here are some cute pics of Jake. He is becoming more fun everyday. He is sitting up on his own now with an occasional fall when he gets too excited about something. He started trying to crawl a few days ago and is now determined. He lifts his butt and scoots forward. It is amazing. Jon and I are excited and scared at the same time. I took jake to a local park to swing for the first time. He loved it until he became tired from holding his head up so long. His new favorite things are: Eskimo kisses from mommy (love it), the animal song, being held facing out (no longer like a baby), his walker, his new lion toy that sings to him and his turtle who does the ABC's. I am truly enjoying each moment because I know I will miss these days when he is big and no longer willing to hold my hand or snuggle with me.
Looking so much like his daddy here. Playing with the new toy Jon picked out for him.
Jake's new face. He has learned he has lips and is making funny new faces. It's hillarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment