Thursday, July 24, 2008

Six Months Old Today


My precious little baby is now six months old. I can't believe it. He has grown so much. Jake is full of happiness and joy. He will smile at anyone who will smile or talk back and he loves to play!
The One He Kept For Me

The one I've waited for
My love's design
The one He kept for me
Until it was time

The one that I dreamed about
The one I can't live without
The one He kept for me
Until it was time

I put my hand in yours
Now and forevermore
Just put your faith in me
I will be all that you need

I'd pray and wait for you
So patiently
And now He's blessed our love
For eternity

The one I was praying for
The one He delayed me for
The one He kept for me
Until it was time
All that I want to be
Is all that you'll ever need
I praise Him for the day
He let you pass by my way
The one that I dreamed about
The one I can't live without
All that I want to be
Is all that you'll ever need
I praise Him for the day
He let you pass by my way

The one I've waited for
My love's design
The one He kept for me
Until it was time


Jakey and Daddy Watching the Phillies Together...

Jake Attempting to Escape

1 comment:

Amy said...

Jo He is so beautiful and that poem makes me cry! I need your email to send you a song that ties to that poem! My blog for my "not so little one" is http://aidanmoments.blogspot.com/

Talk soon!