So Much Fun, So Little Time
Do you ever wish you could just freeze time and be able to go back to that moment whenever you wanted? I have been having so many of those moments with Jake lately. As they happen, I thank God for giving him to me. The other day, he fell asleep in my arms. He hasn't done that in months and he looked so sweet snuggling his puppy and just laying there as I rocked him. I held him in my arms for 20 mins. or so before putting him into his crib because he was so darn cute! Today we were laying on the couch together and I was just snuggling and tickling him and he was laughing so hard. Anything I said made him hysterical. It was awesome. He is so sweet and innocent, I hope it lasts forever!! Earlier this morning, I was babysitting Jack and Jake was napping. We were playing with bubbles and he was watching me cook. When Jake woke up, Jack was so happy that when it was time to leave he wouldn't leave without, "Jakey." Jill was calling Jack from the bottom of the steps and I went to make Jake a bottle. It got really quiet. usually not a good sign... so, I turned around to see Jack trying to pick Jake up and saying, "hold you.. hold you." It was precious and hilarious. I was able to snap a quick picture!
1 comment:
Jack keeps talking about bubbles, JO and Jakey. Thanks for loving him so much!
Post a Comment