This past weekend Jake and I went on our first Mommy and baby road trip! Thursday morning we headed down to B-more to see Dad, Carol, Christian and Courtney. Jake slept the entire trip. We played with Carol and the kitties, saw Aunt Court and Uncle Christian. Then in the afternoon, went to the pool where we hung out and had dinner. My dad met us after work and we cooked out on the grill! He had so much fun with Jake in the pool. The next morning, Jake and I drove down to Alexandria, VA to see Nikki and Eko. Jake slept the whole way! Nikki took the day off and we went baby shopping, out to lunch and we even took another dip in the pool. it was like the old days when we lived closer together. That night, Uncle Eko came home and Jake thinks he is so funny! On Saturday we ate breakfast at this yummy French bistro and then went to a fun festival in Leesburg! Jake was pretty good in the car on the way home with a few tough moments. It was a wonderful weekend. I rarely get to kick back and relax with my family. I am reminded of how lucky I am to have a healthy, happy family who loves me and my baby more than anything.







Best Picture of Jake EVER!






2 comments:
JO! jakey looks so old in the first picture! amazing what several weeks can change in the face of an infant...
I agree with Lindsay and I see him almost everyday...he is so handsome and sweet!!!
Post a Comment