Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jake the Leaf Eater






You can always tell how busy I have been by the number of posts I have in a week. Let's just say... I have had a busy few weeks. Jake is growing up so fast and is getting smarter every day. He is teething again so everything is going right to his mouth. The other day we were outside and I set him down for a second. He took off and grabbed a leaf. Before I could get it out of his hand he had eaten half of it. I tried to reach in and grab it and ended up sticking it further down his little throat. He made the choking face and I almost died. It was a scary few seconds, but he survived. He is crawling now and pretty quickly I must say. He made it to the stairs today and climbed up three steps!! Every time I open the dishwasher or the fridge he wants in. Jake curious abotu everything and is absorbing so much. He really wants to talk. It is adorable. All day long we have conversations. Who knows what about, but you know I love it! They usually sound like... "Dada baba agoo boo alla baba goo ggaaa." As most of you know I could talk all day if you let me. Now I have someone who can keep up!! Amazing.. Sometimes, I can't believe he is the little baby boy I brought home from the hospital just six months ago.

No comments: