Friday, July 31, 2009

Concert Crazy

This week has been so much fun! I am a huge lover of music and listen to it whenever I get a spare minute. I pretty much love all music and I can already see that I have successfully passed it on to Jake. Whenever we are in a restaurant or store and he hears the music he sways or dances just like his mommy. We have a daily dance off each day during lunch. The kid has moves! It is so much fun and I love that I have a partner in crime now. Last night, Jon's dad watched Jake (thanks again!) and we went to a free concert with friends. It was a Dave Matthewscover band and they were great. Tomorrow night I am going to see Billy Joel and Elton John and I cannot contain my excitement. I LOVE them. I added my fav Billy song to my blog playlist for the week... hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

one wild and precious life said...

"tell her about it" is amazing, and i've been singing it in the car with my mom since i was like three! have fun!