This past week marked our third wedding anniversary. I know 3 years big whoop... it is to me. I feel so lucky to be married to Jon. I believe he is the man God made for me in sooo many ways. We have accomplished a lot these past three years and really grown as a couple. He has been there for me through thick and thin. He even puts up with my soda addiction... hehe. I can't imagine my life without him and I am thankful each day for all he does for me and our little family. Jon is an honest, dependable, hard working, strong and secretly sweet man. I look forward to many more years with my cute hubbs.
Wrestlemania with DaddyOn Saturday we celebrated our anniversary by taking a trip to AC. Along with some of Jon's co-workers and thanks to Don, we had a private show with the band Yesterday. They are a Beatles cover band and nothing short of amazing. Jon is not a music lover like me, but he likes the Beatles. We had such a great time singing together. Yes, Jon sings... when he is super happy and comfortable. It was so fun sitting next to him and singing some of my all time favorite songs. After the show, we headed home for dinner with some of the bestest, Jess and Mike. We also had a baby free night thanks to Uncle Rick and Aunt Janet! I love how they are always mad when we pick him up! He is so loved.




Does anyone else find this speed limit funny?
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment