The weather this week has been my absolute favorite. However, I will miss summer for all the fun times it brings. This has been the fastest summer of my life. I guess I am getting old! Here are a few things I will miss...
- Being in the pool
- Going to the beach
- Copius amounts of scrabble and Bradley's chicken cheesesteaks
- The occasion ice cream stop
- Wearing skirts and comfy cover ups
- Watching Jon and Jake cut the lawn together
- Bubbles and sidewalk chalk (big hits over here)
- eating outside in the screened in porch
- BBQ's
- and we will definitely miss being outside 24/7.
A few things I am VERY much looking forward to:
- Wearing jeans
- Wearing uggs and my ugly but comfy clogs
- Picking apples and decorating pumpkins
- Apple crisp
- Chili nights and soup
- Decorating for fall
- Going to school with Jake once a week
- The leaves changing
- Wearing a sweatshirt and taking chilly walks in the morning
I sometimes say that I would love to live somewhere that is 75 degrees permanently. The truth is, I would really miss the seasons changing. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment