Monday, September 21, 2009

School days and fun with cousins

Last Thursday, Jake had his first day of mommy and me preschool. It is a once week program where you attend with them. I was a little nervous because we have never really taken a structured class before and I didn't know how he would react. He LOVED it! He learned how to say school, play with play dough, he made a craft, met some new friends and "sat" for story time and songs. After each song he said,"YAY!" I loved it too. The teachers were so sweet and I like being in a school again. The other moms were really nice and I think it will be great for both of us! I also included some pictures and funny video of Jake with Jack.

1st day of school outfit, notice the belt...

here's why... skinny legs

Freedom park fun
Large, Medium and small together

This is Jack and Jake's new thing. Jack pushes the button for Jake and then
they dance to the music. When Jack stops we hear," more... more!"

Jake loves to roll. We were at a party recently and Jake had a hot dog roll. Someone walked by and said," do you have a roll?" Jake immediately got into position and began rolling. So funny.

No comments: