Monday, October 19, 2009

Organizing

Lately, I have been in an organizing mood. I love to organize but find that I don't always have the time now with Jake. This weekend was so rainy that it was a perfect time to get some stuff done. I chose to do my bathroom closets which have been driving me crazy. I love using bins to organize and wanted to make homemade labels. Here is one of the closets! What do you think?
BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jo, that looks so cute! I LOVE your organization...can you come to my house and do that? :)

Nikki said...

Love it! But I think we're all taking cues from the mega organizer Mrs.Sharp---yes I took photos of her kitchen at the beach house and tried to imitate in my house. :) Where did you get those cute bins? I'm going out Sunday to do this!

Nikki said...

One last thing! I wanna make a font of your handwriting! Love it!