Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Neighborhood fun and family dancing

This past weekend the snow was such fun. I know some people hate the snow for the annoyance it brings, but I love it! I think it is so pretty and I love getting bundled up to go out. I do wish we could have lasted a little longer in the snow, but maybe when Jake is older he will last longer. I had visions of us playing for hours, making snowmen, sledding...then Jake face planted, looked freezing and the mom in me took over. We were back inside within 15 minutes. Oh well... it was a great fifteen minutes

Cousins, cuter than everdancing to the wiggleswith his cousin/twinLast night our court had an annual gift exchange/party. It was wonderful. Boy, did I choose the right neighborhood. We had a lot of fun talking to neighbors and Jake hung out with the big kids the whole time. I forgot he was there a few times, he was so good! He loved the truck he was given and we went home full of holiday cheer! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I hope you have time to relax and reflect on what a wonderful gift we have been given.The neighborhood crewtaking a guitar break at the partyattempting the ornament craftsoo excited about his gift

No comments: