Friday, December 4, 2009

Doin' the Jake

Now that we have recuperated from a double ear infection, things are back to normal...
heavy dancing
Jake has really changed in the last few weeks. I am noticing his personality more than ever. He has really started to make sense with his words and he repeats long phrases or makes up his own. Sometimes he will say the same long sentence of gibberish thirty times before I make sense of it. He is a persistent little guy and wants me to understand. Yesterday, he was looking at my glass. So, I pointed to his and said, "here's your juice honey." He looked at me and said," That's yours, not mine." Crazy... Then later that evening the sump pump in the basement came on and he said,"What was dat sound?" They are little conversations but, I love it!


the result of mommy saying," hurry get in the bath mommel is coming...

loving cars of any kind

No comments: