Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family, Food and Fun

We had such a wonderful weekend. On Wednesday we headed down to Baltimore to spend the weekend with my family. My family is great. We all cooked Thanksgiving dinner together and spent most of our time in the kitchen. We watched movies, played games and just did nothing together. We celebrated my birthday over cupcakes and gifts (including a massage, mani, pedi as well as make up gift certificates. Do you think my family is trying to tell me something??) kidding... sooo needed! Jon and I also caught up with some friends. It was nice having our little ones together! Such a treat and I so wish I could do it more often. We ended the weekend celebrating Jack's 3rd birthday. Can't believe he is three! Yay, for Thanksgiving!! Now.... onto Christmas decorating!!My little artistSean just hanging outNikki managing both hungry boysBeing silly with daddy
Mike and I celebrating our b-daysSome of my best and their little ones
Games, Games
Sisters and baby boys!!
Obsessing over the cat, he loves her


Walking with Pop Pop and GG to see the ducksCelebrating Jack's birthday with a hug and kiss

No comments: